- Beltorre– is a neighborhood of luxury homes in Georgetown Texas offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. Beltorre homes for sale range in square footage around 3,600 square feet.
- Berry Creek– in Georgetown comprises three neighborhoods: Villages of Berry Creek, Reserve at Berry Creek and Berry Creek. Developer Taylor Morrison built all of the homes within Villages of Berry Creek 20 years ago. The other two sections were custom built by private builders.
Villages of Berry Creek homes are between 1,800 and 2,000 square feet, and Georgetown real estate agent Jay Warren said the neighborhood is ideal for first-time buyers. At the Reserve at Berry Creek and Berry Creek, most homes were built in the ’90s, but some vacant lots are still available.
Featured within Villages of Berry Creek is a pool, a basketball court, and a picnic and playground area. Located off of Berry Creek Drive between Briarcrest Drive and SH 195, the neighborhood also has a homeowners association to manage the amenities. In the other two neighborhoods, country club members also pay a one-time initiation fee reflective of their level of membership, which allows access to different amenities. There is a golf membership, a social membership and a sports membership. Amenities within both neighborhoods include golf, tennis, an indoor/outdoor bar, a fitness center and a pool.
The Berry Creek development feeds into Georgetown ISD and is 10 minutes away from McCoy Elementary School. There are summer camps for kids at Berry Creek Country Club as well as social activities such as fitness and yoga classes. The neighborhood is within 10 minutes of the downtown area, Georgetown Public Library, the courthouses and H-E-B.
- Carlson Place-Carlson Place is a new single family home development by Pulte Homes. Carlson Place has a total of 134 units. Sizes range from 1417 to 2615 square feet.
- Cedar Hollow Crossing-Cedar Hollow Crossing is a quiet, established neighborhood just east of Cimarron Hills Golf & Country Club in Georgetown. Gently winding roads and lines of tall mature trees lead up to the community’s ranch, hill country, and cottage styles homes. Some homes even have gated entry access. Front porches and gabled roofs are some of the beautiful exterior details highlighting Cedar Hollow Crossing homes for sale. The 1 to 12-acre homesites offers plenty of space to roam around with a horse or ride an ATV freely. As part of these lush acres, homes include storage space, workshops, and even barns with the opportunity to add on.
- Church Hill Farms-Churchill Farms is a quiet, mature community less than 3 miles east of Downtown Georgetown. Traditional homes line streets such as Derby Lane, Belmont Drive, Steeplechase Drive in keeping with famous icons from Churchill Downs and the horse-racing theme. Most Churchill Farms homes for sale, built between the late 1990’s and early 2000’s, are 1 and 2-story dwellings with brick exteriors averaging over 2,500 square feet in size. Many owners have updated their kitchens and bathrooms over the years keeping on trend with today’s design styles. Some Churchill Farms homes for sale feature fireplaces in the living room, open kitchens with custom cabinets, wood flooring, and master suites with walk-in closets.
- Cimmaron Hills– Is located between Austin and the Hill Country. Developed into a stunning 1,000-acre country club community and filled with resort-style amenities, gorgeous homes, and an award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. It’s hidden away from the frenzy of the city, yet close enough for shopping, dining, work, and fun. These are large, luxury style homes.
- Estates Of Westlake-Estates of Westlake is a hill country community of beautiful custom homes 9 miles northwest of
Georgetown, Texas in Williamson County. Some of Georgetown’s most beautiful luxury homes, Estates of Westlake, began development in 2004. Acre-plus homesites provide a private, quiet escape for buyers of these 1 to 3-story exquisite residences. Estates of Westlake homes for sale make the perfect daily retreat and entertainment space for owners and their guests. Averaging over 4,100 square feet of living space, they feature palatial master suites, full guest rooms, and outdoor kitchens. Many Estates of Westlake homes for sale are one -of-a-kind containing luxury details including exposed beams and private courtyards with fountains.
- Estrella Crossing-Estrella Crossing is a scenic community of custom homes about 5 miles northwest of Downtown Georgetown in Williamson County. The neighborhood is north of Williams Drive with homes on Malaga Drive, Estrella Crossing, and Lucinda Terrace. Employees of Dell, St. David’s Georgetown Hospital, and Georgetown ISD will appreciate the short commute from Estrella Crossing to their place of employment. Buyers interested in finding a home in Georgetown should consider Estrella Crossing homes for sale. The beautiful, single-story Tuscan-inspired homes range in size from 3,200 to over 4,800 square feet. Estrella Crossing homesites average over an acre in size and are surrounded by the lush Texas landscape. Interiors in Estrella Crossing homes for sale feature master suites with his/her closets, gourmet kitchens, and large covered patios opening up to the countryside.
- Fountainwood Estates-Fountainwood is an established, hill country community 8 miles northwest of Downtown Georgetown in Williamson County Located less than a mile and a half from Jim Hogg Park on Lake Georgetown, the neighborhood enjoys easy access to a boat ramp at the end of Jim Hogg Road. Fountainwood, constructed in 1998, has 1 and 2-story traditional ranch-style homes with brick and stone elevations. Fountainwood homes for sale provide an abundance of privacy, averaging over an acre in size. Interiors in Fountainwood homes for sale average over 2,600 square feet of living space. Many sellers have remodeled their homes to make them competitive with newer homes in the neighborhood updating kitchens, baths, flooring and lighting fixtures. Most Fountainwood homes for sale feature large kitchens with breakfast bars, hardwood floors, and master retreat suites.
- Gabriels Overlook-Gabriel’s Overlook is a quiet, gated community along the San Gabriel River basin about 9 miles west of Downtown Georgetown in Williamson County. This heavily-wooded hill country community features custom homes on 1 to 4-acre lots providing residents with plenty of serenity and privacy. Some Gabriel’s Overlook homes for sale even have the benefit of containing magnificent views of the San Gabriel River. Gabriel’s Overlook homes for sale, dating to 2000, are 1 and 2-story custom homes on large acreage lots. Native shrubs and grasses enhance the brick, stone and stucco elevations. Most residences average over 3,400 square feet in size and have open floor plans, master suites, and covered patios connecting each home to the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Rancho Sienna-Striking the perfect balance between a secluded Hill Country setting and modern conveniences, the Rancho Sienna community provides more than 100 acres of open space with preserved mature trees amid rolling hills and rock outcroppings. A unique and unparalleled parks and trails system gives residents freedom to roam, right at home. Homes range in size from 1600 sq ft. to 4100 sq ft.
- Sun City Georgetown-Sun City is a 55+, active adult community located in historic Georgetown. Sun City Texas is an oasis of beauty and luxurious amenities in the hill country. This community has 3 golf courses and so many amenities its no wonder it attracts residents from all over the U.S.
There are many more neighborhoods in Georgetown, Texas that are beautiful and lovely areas to reside. Let me pull a more detailed search for you based off of your needs and lifestyle to find the perfect area for you!